- Ensure that all inspection done on your crane and lifting equipment will be comprehensive and thorough from A to Z.
- Provide you with inspection photos or videos indicating all remarks or deficiencies sought during the comprehensive inspection process along with the submitted report(this is on client request)
- Welded joints for the cranes & lifting equipment will be checked visually during the comprehensive inspection.
- ASHTAR inspectors will evaluate(during the inspection) the maintenence or erection works performed by maintenance or erection crew.
- Apply comprehensive safety inspection methods to your equipment with compliance using the most up-to-date standards and regulations.
- Conduct a comprehensive visual, functional, operational test and, if necessary,(static/dynamic) load test & drop test to assure that all systems are working properly & safely.
- All of our inspectors will be thorough and detailed regardless of the time of inspection.
- Our inspection includes checking the Earth insulation resistance for the power lines of the crane/hoist/cradle prior to conducting comprehensive inspection.